Changes in nbdime¶
0.4.1 - 2017-12¶
- Fixed layout issue in web diff for cells added/removed/patched in the same location.
- Dropped support for Python 3.3.
- Ensure Ctrl+C will shut down the nbdime web server on Windows.
- Ensure server extension works with 4.x version of notebook server.
- Various fixes and adjustments.
0.4.0 - 2017-11¶
- Fixed issues with the diff filtering options.
- Added git diffdriver using web-diff.
- Added mercurial integration code and entry points.
- Added notebook extentions for integration into its web interface.
- Changed layout for web diff such that chunks of added/removed cells or outputs are shown side-by-side. For small monitors, they will still be shown below each other.
- In the web-diff, relative images in rendered markdown will now show a placeholder image instead of broken images.
- Various fixes and performance improvements.
- Handle git refs directly in nbdime, so you can
nbdiff HEAD notebook.ipynb, etc. in git repos. This replaces the never-quite-working git difftool
- Support filtering options on all entrypoints, e.g.
nbdiff -sto only show diff of sources. See
nbdiff -hfor details
- Fix MathJax CDN URL, now that cdn.mathjax.org has shutdown
- Various fixes and performance improvements
- Support ip, base-url arguments to web entrypoints
- Enable export of web diff to static HTML
- Various fixes and improvements
0.1.2 - 2017-01¶
- Fix inclusion of webapp sources in wheels
0.1.1 - 2017-01¶
- Fix default location of
--globalgit attributes file
--systemargument for git configuration, allowing easy setup of nbdime system-wide
- Render tracebacks and colors in stream output in web view
- Render output as long as one MIME-type is safe in web view
- Improve styling of web view
- Fix a bug in inline-merge
0.1.0 - 2016-12¶
First release of nbdime!